Monday, November 4, 2013

In other news...

Warning...cursing occurs in this post. Please shield your eyes if that is offensive to you.

Lately, I've been having really bad road rage. Little stupid things make me boil with anger and then a flood of curse words come flying out of my mouth before I even think about what I'm saying.

My go-to phrase is: "Suck my dick, asshole!"

Now really Sprinkles? Is that necessary? Lets look at this logically....you don't have a dick. So then I start to wonder...why is there no female equivalent to this famous curse-phrase?


If GI Jane can say it...why can't I?
 
There has to be something better than "Suck my dick, asshole" that I can yell to offending drivers. Like the asshole who decided to slow to a complete stop in the middle of the road after I honked at him for going too slow!
 
If you have anything better that I can yell at horrible drivers (of which there are many!)...please let me know!
 
In other news...
 
I had dinner with RatBastard on Sat night. I am attempting to keep it on the DL but as I'm posting it online for the world to see...I am apparently having trouble with that! It was a good dinner. He apologized for everything that had happened in the past (very important to me) and we were able to discuss how I felt. He's agreed to go to counseling with me so we can work on building trust back up and working on how to deal with certain family members. We're going to slowly start to date again. 
 
This works because RatBastard has moved to a different town about 20 mins from me. He also can't drive so it falls on me to do the driving. I hate going to that town (I always get lost!) and have a very full schedule so we won't be able to play sleepover every night like we did before. I think this will introduce a very new element into our relationship.
 
There's just something about this guy that I can't seem to walk away from. Maybe I'm just stupid and will end up getting my heart broken again...but maybe there's something there also.
 
I want to at least try to find out.



No comments:

Post a Comment