Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Most people know that I'm kind of a Grinch when it comes to Christmas.

However, now that the day is upon us and the "holiday season" is almost over; I can take the time to enjoy this day.

I hope that you're spending the holiday with those who love you, care about you and make you happy.

I hope that you aren't stressed.

I hope you have good food to eat and great friends to share it with.

As for me? I spent yesterday with my bestie and her family. I am blessed to have a family of choice that loves me and always has a place for me. Today I'll be spending alone with Waldo. I'll skype with my family for a bit back home and open some presents under the tree. Maybe go see a movie, take a nap. Enjoy the day off.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment