Thursday, December 5, 2013

Race Face

Well...I suppose I am a real runner now. I have been captured with the dreaded "Race Face."

I got an email today that my race photos were posted for my viewing (and buying) pleasure. Let's be honest...I'm not paying 10 bucks for a 4x6 of me looking like a dufus. Hopefully some day I'll get a good race photo of me that I feel like blowing up to poster size...but until that day happens...I've taken these lovely pics with my phone for your laughing pleasure!

Enjoy!

This is the best of the bunch. Yes...I give the thumbs up! when running.
 
 
So focused on the finish line!
 
 
My friend Joe always says I look like Phoebe from "Friends" when I run. This photo proves that.
 
 
Race Face!
 
OK. You can stop laughing now. You're welcome! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment