Monday, October 28, 2013

Crazy week!

It's been a crazy weekend and is shaping up to be a crazy week!

I took my GS troop camping this past weekend. It was a lot of fun but also very exhausting. I'm extremely lucky in that I got to go with one of our mom's who is amazing to work with. We get along really well and work well together to keep the girls safe and happy. The girls make me laugh all the time with their antics.

The best part about camping was that it reinforced the fact that I really am a runner! I left the girls in very capable hands and snuck in a run! I did 3.25 miles. It was super hilly and slightly chilly!

Happy Camper after a good run!
 
On tap for this week...
 
Monday: Run with the Hibernian Harriers Run Club. We'll be running in costume so that should be hella fun!
 
Tuesday: Run with my meetup group. Then spend some time with a friend of mine.
 
Wednesday: Tickets to the Hurricanes STH party! I'll get to visit the locker room and meet some of the players. I can't wait!!! Pictures will be posted!
 
Thursday: Halloween! I'll be dressing up for work and then running with my meetup group. Knitting group to follow! All in costume of course!
 
Then this next weekend is the City of Oaks Marathon! I'm hoping to make it out to the expo and am really looking forward to volunteering and seeing what goes into a marathon and half.
 
In other news: I heard from Ratbastard. I sent him a card last week and wanted to know if he received it. So I texted him. We chatted for a bit via text last night. It was nice to catch up with him and hear what he's been up to. My feelings are so mixed regarding that whole situation. I just don't even know. Who knows what will come of it...if anything?!
 
 
The GS bandito says surrender all your S'mores!


No comments:

Post a Comment