Thursday, October 10, 2013

Obsessions

I often become obsessed about things. It happens often enough that when I get excited about something, my friends joke that I'll soon be over it.

However, two things have stuck with me so far.

The first was knitting. I started knitting as a NYE resolution to learn something new. (And we all know how those turn out!) My first project was a dog sweater that pretty much took me a year to finish.

(Can you spot the glaring error?)

From there I progressed to more knitting, more yarn, and even a Stitch n' Bitch group!

This blog will cover lots of my knitting and knitting stories I have no doubt.

The second thing that has stuck with me is running.

I started running when an ex (Ratbastard) broke up with me. He told me I couldn't/wouldn't/shouldn't ever run a 5k....so of course I had to prove him wrong!

I ran that 5k...and have continued running for myself!

As my latest obsession, you'll probably read most about my running. I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment