Wednesday, October 16, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Guess what day it is ? GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS?

HUMP DAY!!!
 
Ok...now that that bit of fun is out of the way...it's time to see what Sprinkles has been working on...
 
I present...WIP Wednesday!
 
*crickets*
 
Ok...so I finished my cowl and don't have a new project yet.

I do have a couple of WIPs that I should be working on but aren't.
 
I'm making a feather and fan afghan out of Caron Simply soft in Grey and NEON! This blanket might burn everyone eles's eyes but it makes me happy! 
 
I only wish it glowed in the dark!
 
Waldo loves it too.
 
I also need to start a hat for my ex-husband. He's moving to Ohio and I want to make him something (easy) to take with him. It's a long, crazy story that perhaps I'll get into one day. Perhaps not.
 
As for running...today's a well deserved rest day. Gotta give Bliss a chance to catch up with me. If her new shoes ever get here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment