Thursday, October 10, 2013

My glass slippers

So I got new running shoes this year. Twice...if you count the fact that I bought a new pair when I started the Couch to 5k program this summer.

I started with the cheapest sneakers I could get. On a rained-out beach trip, my bestie and I went to the outlet mall. I got my Adidas Liquid 2's for around $30. Not bad for a cheapo like me!

Aren't they pretty?!
 
However, they are not proper running shoes. I jerry-rigged them with a Dr. Scholls gel insole to stop my shins from hurting. They looked hella good though!
 
 
With the advent of the great experiment...I decided it was time to get serious and get myself fitted for some new running shoes. So I went over to my LRS and got these bad boys:
 

 The Adidas Supernova Sequence 6
 
Let me just say that these shoes are AWESOME!!! I love them. They cost more than anyother shoe I've ever worn...but they are a dream to run in. I just wish they were brigher colors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment