Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Where's Sprinkles?!

So, I've had two bad running days. I wish I had some great insight for you but really...I'm just looking forward to seeing the Hurricanes tonight and for Halloween tomorrow.

Here's a preview of what I'll be wearing all day long tomorrow...through work...running...and knitting group.

I wore this on Monday night to run club. It was hella fun running through the streets in costume!

So fast, my feet are on fire!
 
Where's Wanda is my go-to costume. I've worn it now for something like 3-4 years straight. A friend of mine, MommaB asked me if I couldn't just DIY myself some sort of crafty costume. I told her that like me....this costume was cheap and easy.
 
Waldo is flabbergasted that I would try to be him!
 
 

Trust me...he's truly flabbergasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment